- Greater London
- £30,000 to £35,000
One of the worlds largest Interior Architecture practices are looking for hospitality Interior Designers to join their small, yet dynamic team offering the candidate a real opportunity to get stuck in to every stage of a project.
The candidate will be working on resorts to start and also a prototypical guestroom for a large hotel chain which explores circular economy design using emerging materials and future technology.
* Must have prior hotel or resort experience
* Minimum 4 years experience
* Candidate to be an all rounder; will select materials and ff&e, develop concept designs, source mood imagery, work on drawing packages and finishes/ff&e scheduling
* If they can produce sketch 3D visuals this is a bonus
* Software: Photoshop, Indesign, Sketchup, Microsoft Windows (Word, Excel etc), AutoCAD, Revit is a bonus
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.