- Hybrid working - New Jersey
- $75,000 to $90,000
Full service design firm with a very healthy project pipeline are recruiting for an Interior Designer to join the team.
With offices based in Jersey City, flexible hybrid working is available, along with mentoring and career progression opportunities. Benefits include, health, PTO, parental leave and 401K.
The Interior Designer will work with the design team to develop interiors concepts for the multifamily residential studio. This will include interior design, development, and delivery with a small team, reporting directly to the principal. Experience completing high-standard interior projects throughout the project lifespan is essential, along with a comprehensive understanding of spatial design and eye for materiality, color, and detail.
* Bachelors or Masters of Architecture or Interior Design degree
* 3-4 years experience in concept design, space planning, detailing, FF&E, and construction administration
* Ability to manage internal teams coordinate with external consultant teams
* Proficient in Revit, Rhino, AutoCAD, and Adobe CS
* Excellent design, visualization, organization, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
* Works well both individually and collaboratively
* Legal working status in the US
* Current or imminent residency in the NYC region
* Take ownership of concept and detail design of project interiors
* Develop space planning and layouts of interiors in line with client and code requirements
* Produce materials palettes, detail drawings, FF&E selections, and specification and procurement documentation
* Manage the project materials library
* Support development of designs with high-quality visualizations including diagrams, sketches, drawings, and 3D renderings
* Work collaboratively with technical consultants, project managers, engineers and other stakeholders
* Guide and manage internal team members
* Work on multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
* Take initiative and ownership in completing project tasks
* Bring design sensibility, craftsmanship, and thoroughness to your work
* Maintain an organized content work flow throughout production consistent with studio standards and procedures
Please apply with your up to date resume and suitable portfolio samples for consideration.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.