- Greater London
- £32,000 to £55,000
An award-winning studio in Central London is looking for a talented Mid-Weight and Senior Interior Designer to join their specialist hospitality team. This position has arisen due to an increase in projects and an internal growth plan. This studio has created a vibrant and forward moving team delivering only the highest level of projects.
Often creating experimental, innovative concepts the company’s designs are always unique and feature the highest possible emphasis on design. You should have a portfolio dominated by the hospitality sector.
Skills and experience
* 3-6+ years’ experience designing high-end restaurant and bars.
* Good spirit with ambition to grow and develop within the company
* Experience managing luxury schemes from concept through to completion
* Confident managing Junior and Mid-Weight Designers
* Strong knowledge of suppliers
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.