- New York County
- $80,000 to $100,000
A high-end residential interior design firm located on the Upper West Side has enlisted urban to locate an Office Manager to work in their boutique office offering a luxury full service to their clients.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an incredible firm who take great care of their staff by offering a fulfilling and positive workplace by prioritizing a successful work/life balance.
Prior to application please ensure you are FULLY proficient in using Studio Designer on a professional capacity for a minimum of 5 years.
Other requirements include:
* The ability to manage accounts payable and receivable.
* Prior experience overseeing all aspects of goods procurement including billing, vendor payments, tracking shipments, and planning installations
* Undertaking HR responsibilities such as insurance enrolment, Employee handbook etc.
* Management of the purchasing team along with the management of multiple projects
* Other responsibilities will include producing financial reports, maintain accounting records along with creating track time and expense billings
Are you meeting all of the requirements above? Are you also a highly organised, self-motivated problem solver who give attention to detail on all tasks performed? Are you also a strong written and verbal communicator? If you answer if YES then please apply to the address below.
To apply, please send your resume to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.