- New York County
- $70,000 to $85,000
urban are recruiting for a very well established high-end design firm based in Manhattan.
The studio has a mix of architects, designers and project managers across a prolific set of projects. This firm is focusing on high profile, high end, single family residential, luxury developments and hospitality projects.
You will be working on the construction phase of a high end, high profile, New York residential project currently under construction.
Immediate start available.
Required skills are as follows:
* A strong background of Architecture or Interior Architecture.
* Prior experience working on large scale, high end and luxury interior renovations within the residential sector.
* Experience working on construction drawings and during CA on construction sites.
* Able to make crucial design decisions from both a construction and design perspective.
* Excellent communication skills, and experience on high-end residential projects.
* Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
* Comfortable in a client facing role.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Bluebeam is a minimum requirement.
* High attention to detail.
* Able to work on multiple tasks at once.
To apply please send your latest resume and high-end residential work samples including CD sets (maximum 10mb) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.