- Greater London
- £32,000 to £37,000
Established over 30 years ago, this leading international design studio are seeking a mid-weight FF&E Designer with 3+ years’ experience in the high-end residential or hotel sector to join their London studio.
Due to an increase in work load, the studio are now expanding their team, they are looking for someone enthusiastic and full of energy. Your main responsibilities will include developing the FF&E concepts, participating in project presentations, preparing FF&E specifications, putting together purchase orders, selecting and coordinating FF&E, producing schedules and attending site installations.
The key skills for this role are:
* 3+ years experience in a similar role.
* Strong Word, Excel, Photoshop and InDesign AutoCAD, Sketchup and Spec-Designer a bonus.
* International and local FF&E supplier knowledge.
* Exceptional attention to detail.
* Strong communication and relationship building skills.
* Ability to work autonomously and within the team.
A very exciting opportunity to join one of the worlds leading design studio’s, offering long term career progression and super benefits.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.