- Greater London
- £30,000 to £350,000
A brand new opportunity has arisen at an interior design studio based in Chelsea. This modern and vibrant practice are looking for a talented FF&E Designer with sourcing experience to join the team. This position is ideal for a designer who is a collaborative, has great leaderships skills and thrives in working on ultra high-end international projects.
* Experience working on high end hospitality projects
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience
* Must be proficient creating CGI’s and using Esti system
* Experience sourcing new fabric, furniture and finishes as per the client spec
* Demonstrate strong knowledge of both interior design and FF&E
* Confident in liaising with clients, architects, designers and suppliers
* Prepare and manage furniture procurement and installation plans in line with project
* Experience with establishing trade relationships and negotiating prices with suppliers
* An eye for detail and organization when maintaining materials library
* Intermediate use of AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.