- Greater London
- £32,000 to £36,000
Urban are working with a leading residential architecture studio with an impressive track record of building and maintaining long term relationships with the world’s leading developers.
They are an employee owned practice which enables employees to have a meaningful stake in the future development of the practice.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, talented, creative part 2 architectural assistant / newly qualified architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on residential projects with a focus on high quality / bespoke design.
Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one off apartments / penthouses to large apartment buildings / mixed use schemes £1.0 – 20.0m construction value.
The successful candidates will prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation, covering all RIBA stages.
* Will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ practice experience working at all RIBA stages.
* Must have strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery.
* Must have excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Should be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar) and have appropriate rendering competencies. Experience of Autocad and Revit is advantageous.
* Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be confident, approachable and a strong team player.
* Will be comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles.
* Will most likely have worked in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / heritage).
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.