- Midtown, Manhattan
- $130,000 to $160,000
With roots deep within real estate development and design, this fast expanding firm is part of an international portfolio of thriving businesses across multiple sectors. Based upon 20 years of experience within the niche, this staging and design firm are fast becoming an industry leader within the New York market.
Due to unprecedented growth and continuous influx of new projects, we have been appointed to recruit a Director of Operations in NYC to support the CEO with business planning, strategy and productivity.
Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
* Development, implementation and monitoring of day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility of goals, progress, and obstacles to the businesses key initiatives
* Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, external partners, and vendors to enable effective decision making regarding operational activity and strategic goals
* Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day and month-to-month performance of operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
* Devise strategies to ensure platform for growth, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
* Uphold organization policies and standards, ensuring legislative regulations are followed
* Support with resource planning and recruitment for the business
* Support with new business, contract development, budget control and administrative aspects
* Working closely with the CEO to free them up to be more hands on in real estate styling and design
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Architecture, Design or related field
* 10+ years senior leadership role in an appropriate field
* Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management
* Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
* Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
* Strong working knowledge of Architecture and/or Design industry regulations and legislative guidelines
* Experience with budget and business plan development
* Proven ability to develop innovative solutions for increased productivity
* Superior negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
* Masterful organizational, communication, and leadership skills, demonstrated by previous professional success
* Strong working knowledge of data analysis and performance metrics using business management software
On offer is a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a business that are rapidly smashing through all targets they had set for themselves, quickly becoming an industry leader in the field. In joining this firm, the successful applicant will have a real opportunity to ‘make their mark’ and gain satisfaction from seeing immediate impact from their contribution to the business.
Interested? Let’s chat! You can apply with your up to date resume but only candidates with the legal right to work in the US can be shortlisted for consideration.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.