- Dublin City
- €60,000 to €85,000
urban are working alongside a leading main contractor in Ireland that are widely considered to be one of the best in the country, as they look to welcome a Design Coordinator to the Dublin team.
The Design Coordinator will play a key role within the business with this position offering a great opportunity to be part of a successful, growing, company.
The business work across multiple project sectors with this position representing an excellent opportunity to lead on a variety of schemes, with current commissions coming in large-scale, high-value Commercial, Mixed-Used and Residential projects.
The successful candidate must have experience working in Ireland, working within a design environment along with experience in managing the design of large-scale projects.
* Working alongside the team of site, the Design Coordinator will set out the project with emphasis on the co-ordination of architectural and engineering information.
* Co-ordinating utilities and services from and between the mechanical and electrical engineers and the various utility providers.
* Monitor the Information Schedule regularly and advise the Project Manager / Site Manager of progress and problems arising.
* Co-ordinate and manage the technical submittal process for all elements / components required to construct the project
* Technical submittal tracking and advising the Project Manager of progress and problems arising.
* Deal promptly with all queries raised during the course of the contract.
* 5+ years’ experience working as a Design Manager / Design Coordinator
* Previous Main Contractor experience is desirable but not essential.
* Excellent attention to detail and organisational / planning skills.
* Ability to self-manage, prioritise, and work to tight deadlines.
* Communication strengths
If you are looking for your next step in the construction industry OR are looking to make the transition from an architectural background to the construction industry, then I’d love to hear from you. This role is with an excellent company, with a brilliant reputation who are going from strength to strength.
Please get in touch with a CV and Examples of Work to Ryan at Urban – firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.