- New York County
- $100,000 to $140,000
urban are currently working with a recently established firm previously known under a different name who are seeking a Creative Director to work directly with their sole client. Our client is heavily vested as the in-house developer for all existing and new builds with a sole focus on multi-family residential projects. These projects range from mid-size to full-scale urban towers both on exteriors and interiors.
Although a small architecturally focused firm, their client is seeking someone to work directly under them in a Creative Director capacity, liaising between both parties. This role will handle everything from oversight of brand standards, managing contractors, and even down to specific fonts for signage.
The following qualifications are mandatory for this position:
* Interior Design/Architecture degree from accredited institution
* At least 8 years’ professional experience
* Project Management experience and ability to handle full ownership of any projects
* Extensive multi-family residential project experience either in a A&D firm or with an in-house developer focused on such projects
* AutoCAD, Revit (preferable), Adobe CS proficiency
To discuss this role further if you feel you have the correct qualifications, please send a resume and portfolio of relevant works to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.