- Midtown, Manhattan
- $75,000 to $95,000
urban are currently assisting a top workplace interiors design firm in Manhattan for their search of a BIM Specialist. Recognized for their innovative design solutions and excellence within the corporate workplace, corporate interiors, and workplace master planning sectors, our client has over 50 years of experience in providing functional and visually compelling design solutions for their clients.
This is the perfect opportunity to join an incredible firm who take great care of their staff and have a truly collaborative and welcoming environment.
This BIM specialist will work closely with the BIM Manager to provide support the project teams during various project stages and deliver the most impactful design solutions to their clients.
* 3 or more years of experience as a BIM Specialist in architectural design development, construction documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of project types.
* 3 or more years of experience with Autodesk Revit with working knowledge of Autodesk AutoCAD.
* Extensive experience with BIM 360.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
* General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice
* Demonstrated specialized knowledge of BIM tools including Revit, Dynamo, Enscape, Bluebeam and plugins.
* Prior experience using task management tools such as Notion, Asana, Trello and Jira.
* Excellent graphic, communication, and organizational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To work closely with the BIM Manager to continue updating and maintaining the firms current standards including Revit templates, content and libraries.
* Coordinate BIM delivery at a project level, managing the production of models and other outputs including drawings.
* Coordinate BIM process for the project duration and ensuring all stakeholders are in alignment with the Project BIM Protocols.
* Assist the project team in developing complex 3D models when required.
* Communicate / coordinate with in house architects, designers to update all BIM models.
* Monitors and track teams compliance with BIM standards and guidelines.
* Document and communicate best practices and workflows.
* Creating complex Revit families and schedules.
* Refining and standardizing project documentation, including but not limited to graphic standards, templates and libraries.
Salary is commensurate with experience, with a range of $75,000 – $95,000. Our clients’ benefits include fantastic medical benefits including vision & dental, 401(k) employer match, 9 recognized public holidays and above industry PTO.
To apply, please send your resume and work samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.