- Greater London
- £60,000 to £70,000
urban are working with one of our best London based clients, an employee owned practice of just over 100 Architects and Designers who are responsible for some London’s most unconventional and innovative projects are looking for a BIM Manager to join the team.
This person will be the BIM Manager to support architectural project teams in the use of BIM tools and workflows, especially with Autodesk Revit. The BIM Manager will provide technical support directly to project team members and report to the Head of Digital, providing feedback on the team’s requirements for training, workflows or content.
Core responsibilities of the BIM Manager will span from initial project setup, maintaining project BIM models and associated project BIM support documents, performing BIM coordination exercises and training the project team members. Additional responsibilities include monitoring the performance and quality levels of the BIM models and ensuring they meet the project specific BIM standards.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Advanced knowledge and experience of Autodesk Revit and related software & plugins such as navisworks and Dynamo.
* Experience of delivering projects to UK BIM standards such as the ISO19650 suite
* Knowledge and experience of legacy CAD applications and practices.
* Visualisation knowledge of Enscape and Twinmotion
* Familiarity with Common Data Environment practices is beneficial.
Please apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.