- Dublin City
- €45,000 to €65,000
Urban are working with a multi-award winning leading architectural studio in Dublin as they look to welcome an experienced ‘BIM Coordinator’ to their team.
Responsible for supporting projects across a diverse range of typologies at different scales and styles, the BIM Coordinator will be tasked with developing and managing the practice content library and be involved in creating in-house BIM standards.
The successful candidate will have proven skills in project management that is underpinned with fantastic knowledge and proficiency in Revit. The BIM Coordinator will be reporting to the London BIM Manager and collaborating with the London UK team. You will be tasked with regularly liaising and working in partnership with the BIM Team across studios and collaboratively working. The ideal candidate will be passionate about BIM, the influence this has on projects, the industry as we move forward and the value that digital BIM standards can have on projects.
Key BIM Responsibility:
* Initiate and maintain projects in accordance with ISO19650 standards including the formulation and development of BIM Execution Plans, TIDPs and MIDPs.
* Develop baseline volume strategy for projects and lead production of Revit models.
* Initiate and maintain COBie UK compliant Asset Information Models (AIMs).
* Lead BIM Kick-off Meetings with Design Teams.
* Lead coordination workshops and track/report clashes and communicate to Design Team/Contractor through accurate reporting.
* Act as conduit between London BIM Team and Studio Ireland to help maintain company standards and cross-fertilisation.
Further requirements of this role will be the day to day modelling, BIM strategy planning, project template development and coordinating family creation by individuals across the practice.
Software: A good working knowledge of revit is essential as well as Navisworks Experience working to ISO 19650 BIM standards.
To apply for this position and to find out more please send an up to date CV along with work examples and portfolio to Ryan at urban: Ryan@bemoreurban.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.