- Greater London
- £30,000 to £35,000
An established and award-winning studio based in East London are looking to hire a Bid Coordinator to join their team.
The studio have a collaborative, supportive and healthy professional environment. This has been widely recognised in industry awards.
As a Bid Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating the preparation and submission of various bids and tenders in pursuit of securing new projects.
To be considered for this role, the successful candidate will have:
– Proven experience of coordinating and writing bids/tenders from start to submission.
– Experience of the construction sector or working in the architectural industry would highly desirable.
– Excellent writing and presentation skills.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Good working knowledge and understanding of procurement processes.
– Good Microsoft Office skills (e.g. Outlook, Excel, Word), Microsoft Project is desirable.
To apply, please send your CV to Beth at email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.