- Dublin City
- €58,000 to €68,000
Urban have been approached by one our leading clients to assist in their search for an Assigned Certifier to join their growing team.
This opportunity represents a senior role in one of Ireland’s best architectural practices in Dublin. This role provides a platform to work on some of Irelands top projects, surrounded by top-class colleagues.
* Managing the BC(A)R certification process across a range of project sectors as part of Practice Compliance team.
* Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a project from Tender / Commencement / Construction/ Completion stage.
* Ensuring that all phases of the project process are coordinated and completed in line with Building Regulations and Practice Procedures.
* Attending Client, Design, BCAR and site meetings, undertaking timely site inspections with documented reporting.
* Reviewing inspection records for each project and tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
* Liaising with the Building Control as required
You will work with the professional and administration teams as well as with the wider project design and construction teams.
A minimum of 5 years demonstrated post qualification experience as an Architect, Chartered Engineer or Building Surveyor is required. Demonstrated competence and experience in the area of design certification and building works inspection is also essential.
How to apply?
Please send across an up to date CV/Portfolio to Ryan at urban: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.