- NYC, NJ & PA
- $60,000 to $90,000
Looking for an incredible next step in your career?
urban are proud to be working with an outstanding full service architecture firm, with offices located across the Northeast. With 40 years of experience behind them, they are looking for talented Intermediate architects to join their rapidly-expanding office to work on a variety of typologies.
Requirements and Skills:
* Strong design and technical skills with a passion for design excellence.
* Experience in producing design and construction documentation.
* Experience or interest in client interface and relationship building.
* Highly organized with an eye for detail.
* Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, Rendering Software’s and Adobe Suite.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
* 3-7 years of architectural experience
* Looking to obtain regustered architect status
* LEED accreditation preferred
* Legal to work in the USA
Salary is based off of AIA salary guide
This firm offers competitive compensation packages, medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and 401(K) match.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your current resume, work samples and cover letter.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.