- Midtown, Manhattan
- $55,000 to $65,000
Are you tired of working on the same old projects? Are you ready to work across a range of residential, commercial and restoration projects, for a recognized award-winning firm? Come and join one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-growing private companies and be apart of something eye catching!
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Contributing to the development of various projects, with guidance from project leaders.
* Interfacing on site with architects and engineers.
* Attending site visits, surveys and inspections.
* Delivering diagrams, 3D models, drawings, and renderings.
* Assisting with CD and CA phases of projects.
* Preparing DOB filing Sets.
You will require the following qualifications to be considered:
* 2-5 years or equivalent experience within the architecture industry.
* Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD and the Adobe Suite.
* An understanding of NYC zoning and building codes.
* Experience within CD and CA phases of the project.
* 3D modelling and rendering experience is preferred.
* Ability to manage time and workload independently to meet project deadlines.
* Exhibit innovation and problem solving with a high attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture
This firm provides a competitive benefits package, 401(k) match, generous PTO and additional days off. They also provide professional development programs and company-sponsored events throughout the year.
Salary is based on AIA Salary Survey plus years of experience
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume, work samples and cover letter.
Shortlisted applicants must have the right to work in the US, as you will be required to work in the office.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.