- Near North, Chicago
- $35 to $45
urban are exciting to be working with a highly prolific and successful multidisciplinary firm based in central Chicago. Our client is seeking several Architects to join them for a 6-month contract to work on local & exciting projects.
With multiple office located in architectural hubs across the US, our client is highly recognized for their diverse range of work across multiple sectors including, multifamily, commercial, institutional, large mixed-use developments, retail, masterplans, historic preservation and adaptive re-use.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with interior designers, planners, senior professionals and architects to work on mid to large scale national projects.
Experience & Qualifications:
* Bachelor/Master of Architecture.
* 5 – 10 years of experience working on mid to large-scale, mixed-use projects.
* Professional proficiency in Revit is required.
* Experience producing construction documentation sets.
* The ability to work within the Chicago office (hybrid working is possible).
* Licensure preferred but not required to apply.
* Able to work to tight deadlines and collaborate with team members along with consultants.
* The ability to start immediately or asap.
To apply, please send your resume, work samples (less then 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.