- Remote working available
- $85,000 to $115,000
Architectural professional & BIM expert
An internationally recognized New York City based firm are partnering up with urban as they seek an Architectural professional to work on range of large complex projects for their cultural studio with an exceptional level of Revit proficiency.
This highly collaborative firm are known for their diverse portfolio and exceptional design. Their work includes a range of renovations, new builds, extensions, interior design and historic preservation. Their diverse portfolio includes typologies such as institutional, healthcare, public, civic / infrastructure, education, hospitality, residential, mixed used and commercial projects.
To be considered you will required:
* 8 – 12+years of Architectural or equivalent experience working on large complex projects ideally within the institutional & cultural sector.
* Experience with international projects is preferred including projects within Asia.
* Exposure to large scale projects whilst putting together large sets of technical documents.
* Expert level Revit user and prior experience within a BIM support role.
* Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude.
* Availability to start within 2 weeks.
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and work samples including relevant project experience (under 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.