- Greater London
- £38,000 to £42,000
Urban are working with a well known Architectural Practice who are looking to recruit an Architect with at least two years experience post RIBA Part-III to join its London team.
This practice is internationally recognised for producing high-quality architecture that inventively responds to the context and culture of each project.
Experience and knowledge
* ARB registered architect
* a minimum of two years post RIBA Part-III experience in the UK
* experience working on large, complex projects
* experience on multi-residential/mixed-use projects desirable
* thorough knowledge of UK building regulations and planning procedures
* strong design eye and technical abilities
* advanced Revit user
* excellent design skills
* advanced InDesign & Photoshop
* strong attention to detail
* excellent coordination and organisational skills
* excellent verbal and written communication
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please email a CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.