- £34,000 to £38,000
Urban are working with a multi-award winning and nationally renowned practice who are looking to welcome an ARB Architect to their studio in Hampshire, as a result of a growing and exciting portfolio of work across multiple project sectors.
The studio are looking to recruit an ARB Architect with 0-3 years post-part III experience to work upon mid to large scale projects in primarily Commercial, Education, Healthcare and Public sectors. You’ll be a confident all-rounder, capable across all work stages and communicative with less experienced colleagues and clients alike.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A proven ability to work across multiple project sectors in a small team
* A passion for creating and delivering great building and spaces
* Experience and a keen interest in working on projects across a variety of sectors
* An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Experience working with and leading a client
* A good understanding of developing technical specifications to support work packages
* Working knowledge of Revit.
You can expect to join an employee-driven company who put the wellbeing of their employees at the heart of everything they do. The company also offer an excellent benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible working, employee ownership, cycle to work schemes and paid professional subscriptions.
Apply by sending across your CV and Portfolio to Ryan at urban: email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.