- Greater London
- £36,000 to £51,000
Are you a talented Part 3 Architect with a passion for large scale residential projects? If so, I have an exciting opportunity for you to join a dynamic and innovative architectural studio in the heart of London.
I am working alongside a forward-thinking architectural studio with a portfolio of impressive projects in the residential sector. They are known for their commitment to design excellence and sustainable practices.
I am looking to speak with ARB Architects that have a minimum of 3 years post-part 3 qualification experience. Ideal candidates will have experience working on large-scale residential and housing schemes from early design to completion. A key project is at stage 5 so experience and excellence in residential schemes, preferably fit out’s and layouts will be desirable.
This role is working in AutoCAD. Experience using this software will be key.
* Work closely with clients, contractors, and consultants to ensure projects meet design, quality, and budgetary requirements.
* Prepare and manage project documentation, including drawings, specifications, and reports.
* Mentor and support junior team members.
* RIBA Part 3 qualified with a minimum of 3 years of post-qualification experience.
* Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite.
* Strong design and technical skills.
* Excellent communication and presentation abilities.
* Experience working on large scale residential projects is preferred.
Why Join Us:
* Opportunity to work on exciting and challenging projects.
* Collaborative and inclusive work environment.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Professional development opportunities and support for career growth.
* Central London location with easy access to public transportation.
If this role sounds interesting and a good fit, i’d love to catch up with you and talk further about this opportunity and many others. Please send across your CV/Portfolio to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.