- Downtown Chicago
- $85,000 to $110,000
Looking for an opportunity to step into BIM? Looking to make an impact at a growing Chicago-based Architecture Practice?
I am currently working with an Architectural & Design Practice located in Chicago, who are committed to working with sustainable methods and had a community-focused mindset across a vast array of projects. This award-winning studio worked operates in multiple typologies, including residential, community, workplace, educational and healthcare. I am currently seeking a highly-dedicated and motivated Technical Coordinator to join their expanding and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Provide leadership that exhibits technical and design-driven solutions
* Responsible for the coordination, development and adapting deliverables that maintain the firm’s standards and graphics
* Establish QA/QC methods that will maximize efficiency, accuracy, appearance and bid agility.
* Monitor and develop the document production strategy for the whole office, alongside individual projects as required.
* Mentor junior staff in software usage and review work for legibility, accuracy and document compliance
* Responsible for maintaining a professional work ethic and commitment
You will require the following qualification to be considered:
* Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited program
* 10+ years’ post-graduate experience working on commercial projects
* On track or have obtained Architectural Licensure
* Proficiency in Revit
* Understanding on setting up templates, managing projects, files and work sets
* Proficient knowledge of QA/QC best practices, building systems and construction methodology
* Exhibit innovation and problem solving with a high attention to detail
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This firm offers a competitive compensation package, including contribution towards healthcare, Dental & Vision and 23 Days total PTO.
Please note: This opportunity will not be able to support sponsorship and will need the individual to be legal to work in the USA
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume and work samples or email email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.