- New York County
- $120,000 to $140,000
With more than 50 years of history in architecture and design, our client is known for their excellence in design and dedication to making a difference in communities through their civic engagement. With a background of residential, institutional, infrastructure, transportation, healthcare, and sustainable design, they have managed to drastically influence the design of urban spaces and buildings while providing a positive impact on residents and neighborhoods alike. Because of our expertise and specialty in providing the highest quality and uniquely qualified professionals for our clients, this client has enlisted urban to assist them in their need of a Senior Project Manager with a particular expertise in working with the SCA.
Minimum qualifications of this position are as listed:
* BA/MA in Architecture
* 15 years minimum experience working in an architecturally focused office
* Extensive experience working closely with the SCA
* Excellent technical background to include confidence and knowledge of NYC code and zoning regulations
* Outstanding ability to build client relationships
* Ability to see projects through full construction and oversee project teams from any phase
* Proficiency in Revit is required
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe CS, 3D Studio Max/Rhino
This is a great opportunity to support a leading NYC design firm who have proven excellence in everything they do!
With industry leading benefits and top-tier compensation packages, this client has an incredible office culture comprised of like-minded and highly collaborative professionals. If you are seeking a firm where you can spend the rest of your career, look no further!
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please send your current resume, project samples, and project list to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.