- New York County
- $115,000 to $125,000
An internationally recognized New York City based firm are partnering up with urban as they seek a Senior Project Manager to work on a range of large complex projects based China and the US.
This highly collaborative firm are known for their diverse portfolio and exceptional design. Their work includes a range of renovations, new builds, extensions, interior design and historic preservation. Their diverse portfolio includes typologies such as institutional, healthcare, public, civic / infrastructure, education, hospitality, residential, mixed used and commercial projects.
To be considered you will required:
* 10+ years of Architectural or equivalent experience working on large complex projects ideally within the cultural, institutional or commercial sector.
* Experience with national and international projects.
* Exposure to large scale projects through the whole lifecycle from concept design to construction documentation and administration.
* Prior experience within a client facing role with coordination of consultants and contractors.
* Extensive knowledge of technical detailing, sustainable building strategies and building materials.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, The Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office software.
* Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude.
* Prior experience overseeing & managing large project teams.
* Mandarin Speaking is desirable.
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and work samples including relevant project experience (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.