- New York County
- $100,000 to $125,000
An internationally recognized New York City based firm are partnering up with urban as they seek a Project Manager to work on a range of large complex projects based in Asia.
This highly collaborative firm are known for their diverse portfolio and exceptional design. Their work includes a range of renovations, new builds, extensions, interior design and historic preservation. Their diverse portfolio includes typologies such as institutional, healthcare, public, civic / infrastructure, education, hospitality, residential, mixed used and commercial projects.
To be considered you will required:
* 10 – 15 years of Architectural or equivalent experience working on large complex projects ideally within the commercial sector.
* Experience with international projects is preferred including projects within Asia.
* Exposure to large scale projects through the whole lifecycle from concept design to construction documentation and administration.
* Professional experience with reviewing submittals, proposals, RFI’s, drawing sets and creating reports.
* Prior experience within a client facing role with coordination of consultants and contractors.
* Extensive knowledge of technical detailing, sustainable building strategies and building materials.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, The Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office software.
* Excellent communication skills and a collaborative attitude.
* Leadership experience including running large projects, delegation and mentoring junior professionals.
* Fluent in Mandarin is also an advantage but not a requirement.
Please apply with a cover letter, resume and work samples including relevant project experience (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.