- New York County
- $90,000 to $120,000
urban are currently assisting an incredibly well-known and prominent luxury residential firm in their search of several new professionals. This firm has a history of working on amazing single-family residential homes across the US. Focusing on the integration of landscape with these luxurious homes, they maintain both a traditional and modern design aesthetic dependent on their client.
Currently they are seeking a Senior Landscape Architect to join their small firm. To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* Minimum 8+ years’ professional experience as a Landscape Architect
* MA in Landscape Architecture or joint Architecture and Landscape degrees
* Single-family residential experience is a must
* AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe CS proficient
* Experience with complete CD packages and able to manage projects from inception through close-out
* Able to represent the firm to clients and conduct meetings
* Knowledge of Plant Materials for NYC (Hardiness zones 6&7) required
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an elite residential design firm working for top clients across the US who also have excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with years of experience and please send a resume and relevant project samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.