- Greater Manchester
- £34,000 to £42,000
I am working with an award-winning interior design studio in Manchester on their requirement for Senior Interior Designers to join their exciting team in the heart of the city.
Suitable applicants will be strong throughout projects and be proficient with both design and technical stages of projects. I am looking to speak with creative and technically gifted Senior designers that have a good level of job-running ability, are motivated to work hard and have an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
The practice uses AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite so experience within these software’s is essential. They have the capability to use Revit should the projects require this.
Key Skills Required:
* Creative flair and a strong design ethos
* Strong and confident presentation skills – 3D modelling, hand-drawn, verbal and written
* Ability to present concept design ideas and narrative confidently
* Ability to lead and participate in meetings
* Knowledgeable about the latest innovations and events in the global design industry.
* Excellent knowledge and understanding of materials and specifications
Salary is based on experience and suitability for the role, alongside the influence you can bring to the team.
To apply, please click the link below and send an up to date CV to Ryan at Urban – Ryan@bemoreurban.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.