Do you want the opportunity to progress in your career and to have exposure to exceptionally high-profile interior design projects? Do you want to work for a growing firm that is recognised for their prestigious work internationally? This opportunity will provide all of this and more.
A top interior design company based in West London are seeking a Senior Interior Designer to join their residential design team.
This role consists of:
* Supporting assisting Senior Designers, Associates and Director of the running of projects from concept to completion
* Adhering to deadlines
* Proofing the designs of junior staff to ensure operational functionality
* Sign off draft 1
* Construct stage approval documentation including project requirements
* Coordinating and attending regular team and client meetings
* Technical knowledge of architectural stages and product design
* On top of current design trends and target markets
* Great materials knowledge and vendor relationships
* Organised, efficient and productive under pressure
* A great leader and mentor
* Bachelors degree in Interior Design or Architecture
* 6-10 years demonstrable experience including a portfolio
* Management experience
* Great interpretive and visual skills
* Sketching ability
* Software: AutoCAD, Adobe CS, SketchUp, Microsoft Office
Salary commensurate on experience.
Location: West London
Start date: June 2022
To apply for this role, please submit your CV to the link provided.
Please assume your application has not been selected for consideration if you do not hear back within 5 working days of submitting.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.