- Greater London
- £40 to £50
urban is currently recruiting for a Senior Heritage Architect on a contract/hourly paid basis to join a world class firm of designers, planners, architects, consultants and technical specialists.
You will be joining a growing, design focused Built Heritage team delivering design solutions for high-profile listed buildings of all ages and types. The studio currently has a broad range of projects from medieval churches, stations and 20th century buildings. Their work includes specialist material conservation from stone decay to timber and the treatment of glass on post-war buildings.
You will be involved at all stages of a project and have the opportunity to travel and work on-site. To be considered for the role, the following experience is desirable:
* Experience across the RIBA plan of work.
* Expertise in preparing listed building consent applications and architectural specifications.
* Have a good grasp of architectural detailing across multiple periods and materials
* Have graphical skills including hand-sketching, InDesign and AutoCAD
* Be at least a Conservation Registrant on the RIBA Conservation Register with significant conservation experience.
This is initially for 3 month period with the potential to extend or go permanent. To apply or to discuss in more detail, please get in touch with Beth and Mark at email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.