- New York County
- £75,000 to £90,000
A boutique design firm are seeking a strong intermediate – senior level Interior Designer with strong FF&E skills to join their reputable studio located in Chelsea, New York on a full time basis.
Creating high end, contemporary interiors with an eye for elegant detail, this role will see the successful applicant working across numerous projects simultaneously and creating beautiful residences from sizable budgets.
Suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* AutoCAD, Adobe CS & Microsoft office proficiency
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience designing high end residential interiors
* Hand sketching abilities & Studio Manager experience are highly desirable
* Good all round design skills from concept to detail design and through to installation
* A strong FF&E bias across all stages including:
* design & presentation
* selection & sourcing
* purchasing & tracking
* installation & styling
* up to date knowledge of current trends, finishes and materials
* knowledge of relevant vendors, manufacturers & suppliers
* Capable of working well autonomously as well as within teams
* Management & coordination of junior designers
* Excellent eye for detail
* Strong communication and presentation skills
The successful professional will join a small yet thriving team of talented designers with the opportunity to progress their career within a well respected and published design studio.
Interested? Please get in touch to discuss the position in more detail. This is an urgent vacancy and interviews will be held as soon as possible. Please include your up to date resume and relevant portfolio samples in order to be considered. You must be legal to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.