- Greater Manchester
- £35,000 to £50,000
Urban are pleased to be working alongside a leading architecture and interior design studio in central Manchester who are looking to welcome the addition of a Senior FF&E Designer to their team.
The studio are renowned for their work across multiple project sectors with work coming in Residential, Office, Workspace, Hospitality, Commercial and Masterplanning sectors.
Suitable professionals will have extensive project experience in Hospitality, Hotel and Commercial schemes as current project workloads are within these particular typologies.
As a Senior FF&E Designer, expectations of this role will be to work throughout projects from initial inception and concept, through to construction and completion. Excellent rounded experience and a hands-on positive attitude will be a big advantage.
* Leading design, develop concept designs and pitching
* Mood boards and presentations
* Production of technical drawings, 2D elevations and 3D visualisations
* FF&E selection, specification and procurement
* Project running and liaising with internal teams on all relevant points of action
Software skills in AutoCAD, Revit, SpecWriter, Adobe and others are desirable.
To apply please get in touch with Ryan: email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.