- New York County
- $90,000 to $115,000
urban are currently working with a fantastic mid-size firm focusing on Educational and Institutional projects to include SCA work. With fantastic culture, this firm provides excellent growth opportunities and a non-hierarchical management structure. They have over 30 years of history working with prestigious institutions, office buildings, healthcare facilities, and cultural projects all over the US.
Our client is seeking a Project Manager who can start as soon as possible and ideally before the end of June.
* 7-12 years’ experience in Architecture
* BA/MA in Architecture or related field
* Experience working on Education projects and SCA experience is a major plus
* Licensure preferred but not required
* Proficiency in Revit at a minimum
If you are a professional seeking a firm with no egos, no corporate mentality, and a change of pace, please get in touch immediately to discuss. With your application, please provide a resume and examples of institutional work to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.