- New York County
- $80,000 to $100,000
Are you interested in joining an international team of architects and designers working on cultural, educational and incredible design-oriented projects? Our client is a culturally diverse boutique firm that work on only the top design projects from smaller Flagship stores to massive cultural planning developments. They combine strategy and design in urban planning, architecture, spatial art and landscape design.
This firm has won multiple awards for their international design work and are currently working on several exciting, large cultural projects. Our client is seeking a highly capable Project Manager to manage teams on incredible international cultural projects. You will be someone who is self-motivated, self-directed and can oversee design aspects and teams with little guidance from the Principal.
* 7-10 years of experience
* License preferred but not necessary
* Previous cultural design experience highly desired
* Experience working in China or on projects in China a plus
* AutoCAD, Revit, Rhino, Maya, Adobe CS proficiency required
* Excellent design aptitude and management, ability to conduct design research, sketching, illustration and rendering where needed
* Technical aptitude and ability to direct and oversee complex drawing sets
* Highly adept at managing several large scale projects at once
* Language proficiency in Mandarin is a major bonus as this will also provide the opportunity for travel
Our client provides excellent growth opportunities, compensation, benefits, and the chance to work on world-class cultural projects.
If you would like to know more and are interested in applying, please send your current resume and work samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.