- New York County
- $85,000 to $110,000
With more than 50 years of history in architecture and design, our client is known for their excellence in design and dedication to making a difference in communities through their civic engagement. With a background of residential, institutional, infrastructure, transportation, healthcare, and sustainable design, they have managed to drastically influence the design of urban spaces and buildings while providing a positive impact on residents and neighborhoods alike. Our client has is seeking a Project Architect with experience handling city/state/federal agency projects.
Minimum qualifications of this position are as listed:
* BA/MA in Architecture
* Licensure preferred
* 7-12 years professional experience, preferably on related projects
* Interest in working on highly sustainably focused projects that will positively impact communities
* Excellent technical background to include confidence and knowledge of NYC code and zoning regulations
* Experience leading projects but also able to work independently if needed
* Proficiency in Revit is required
This is a great opportunity to support a leading NYC design firm who have proven excellence in everything they do!
With industry leading benefits and top-tier compensation packages, this client has an incredible office culture comprised of like-minded and highly collaborative professionals. If you are seeking a firm where you can spend the rest of your career, look no further!
To apply, please send your current resume and work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.