- New York County
- $85,000 to $100,000
urban are currently assisting an fantastic, award-winning mid-size design firm located in Manhattan. Our client are seeking a Project Architect with a background of primarily S&T or healthcare projects. With 50 years of history in Architecture & Design, this firm has made a name for themselves working on amazing projects with a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. They provide ample opportunities for professional growth and the chance to grow into any role you desire!
To be considered for this role, you will need the following minimum credentials:
* BA/MA in Architecture or related field
* Licensure preferred but not mandatory
* 8-10 years’ professional experience, at least 5 years working solely on healthcare or S&T projects
* High level proficiency in Revit
* Capable of both managing and designing projects
* Extensive knowledge of documentation
* Excellent client-facing communication ability
If you are interested in an opportunity to work for a firm that will value your ideas, skills and passion for design, look no further! Our client offers extensive benefits to include ½ day summer Fridays and a 401(k) plus competitive salaries commensurate with experience.
Please provide a up-to-date resume, work samples, and cover letter to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.