- New York County
- $95,000 to $110,000
Are you a Project Architect seeking a new opportunity with a highly successful, extremely prolific, and award-winning Architecture & Design firm who are looking to grow out their New York office?
This could be the next step in your career…
With their founding office based in London, this firm are recognised for their collaboratively creative culture with several upcoming projects within their fast-growing New York office as they focus on the corporate interior & workplace sector.
To be considered, you will require the following:
* A minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience within the architecture sector.
* Prior experience working on projects through the entire lifecycle from concept to completion with ability to problem solve and make key decisions.
* Experience within a client facing role as well as coordinating with internal multidiscipline teams and external consultants.
* A professional degree in Architecture.
* The ability to work either within a team or independently managing own time to meet multiple deadlines.
* Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD.
* Prior experience and work samples within the commercial/ corporate / workplace renovation sector.
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply now with your resume and appropriate work samples (under 10MB) to email@example.com
Our client offers a range of extremely generous benefits including 20 days PTO, federal holiday, healthcare including dental & vision. They also offer 401K, reimbursement for continuing education and much more!
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.