- Midtown, Manhattan
- $80,000 to $95,000
Are you tired of working on the same old projects? Are you ready to leverage the latest technology to boost every aspect of design and delivery, for a recognized award-winning firm? Come and join one of Inc. 5000’s Fastest-growing private companies and be apart of something eye catching!
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
* Plan, schedule and oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
* Producing plans and details, with the development of appropriate materials and documentation.
* Overseeing the preparation of technical drawings and ensuring compliance in detail documentation.
* Responsible for the advancement of a project through all stages.
* Attending site visits, surveys and inspections
* Delivering diagrams, 3D models, drawings, and renderings.
* Navigating the DOB permitting process and local laws and codes pertaining to the work.
You will require the following qualifications to be considered:
* 8+ years or equivalent experience within the architecture industry.
* Licensed Architect in the state of New York.
* Experience with on-site construction and project coordination.
* Ability to lead the production of construction document sets.
* Exhibit innovation and problem solving with a high attention to detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Bachelor’s and master’s degree in architecture.
* Proficient knowledge in AutoCAD, Revit and Adobe Suite.
* Experience with 3D modelling software.
This firm provides a competitive benefits package, 401(k) match, generous PTO and additional days off. They also provide professional development programs and company-sponsored events throughout the year.
Salary is based on AIA Salary Survey plus years of experience
To apply for this role or to discuss further, please apply with your current resume, work samples and cover letter.
Shortlisted applicants must have the right to work in the US, as you will be required to work in the office.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.