- Greater London
- £38,000 to £45,000
A design led, growing architectural practice is urgently seeking an experienced Project Architect to join its team in London.
Working almost entirely upon UK based, developer led housing projects; candidates must have experience equivalent to 6 – 8 years of post-Part III expertise delivering multiple large scale projects from detail design to completion.
The successful candidate will work across multiple large scale residential projects in varying stages, from tender to construction.
Applicants must demonstrate strong technical and design skills.
· Experience delivering large scale residential projects in the UK
· RIBA Stages 4 and 5 experience
· exceptional technical knowledge and skills
· construction detailing
· advanced knowledge of Revit/BIM
· experience leading a package and smaller team of juniors within a larger team, under Project Associate/ Director
· experience in coordinating wider design team/ consultants, suppliers and sub-contractors
· thorough knowledge of building regulations and new Part B
· experience working with NHBC
· experience working with NBS specifications
· experience in clearing planning conditions (pre-commencement and pre-occupation)
· intimate knowledge of and experience in exterior brick cladding system
· good spoken and written English
This is a great chance to join a up and coming, exciting studio.
For more information, please apply to Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.