- Greater London
- £28,000 to £34,000
Just left University and looking for a Part ll position? Had exposure to Revit and want to work in a top rank AJ100 Practice? urban are working with a long standing client delivery focused practice based in Central London who specalise in Project Delivery, Design Auditing and Design Monitoring.
You will get the chance to work on a range of Residential, Commercial and Hotel developments predominantly in London.
You will be working with design focused Architecture firms such as Heatherwick, AHMM, Hawkins Brown (any many more) as well as developers focusing heavily on projects from RIBA stage 3 onwards.
* Preparation of detailed scale drawings and specifications for regulatory approval
* Preparation of drawings for tender and construction
* Preparation of detailed schedules of materials and finishes
* Coordination between primary MEP/Structural Consultants
* Client liaison experience
* Great knowledge of building regulations and standards
* Advanced knowledge of Revit including ability to create construction/working drawings using Revit.
For more information on this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and Portfolio under 10MB.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.