- New York County
- $80,000 to $110,000
urban are currently assisting an incredibly well-known and prominent ultra-luxury residential firm in their search of several new professionals. With a history of working on amazing single-family residential homes across the US, this AD100 firm focuses on the integration of landscape with these luxurious homes, and work on anything from traditional and modern aesthetics dependent on their client.
Currently they are seeking an Intermediate Architect to join their small firm. To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
* 5-10 years professional experience as an Architect
* BA/MA in Architecture or related field
* Single-family residential experience is a must (new builds, apartments, townhouses, condos)
* Extensive CD experience required
* AutoCAD is software of choice, but working Revit knowledge is desired
* Interest in all design aesthetics (Traditional or Modern)
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an elite residential design firm working for top clients across the US who also have excellent benefits. Salary commensurate with years of experience and please send a resume and relevant single-family residential project samples to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.