- Greater London
- £50,000 to £60,000
Are you an Architect with a passion for sports and entertainment? Looking to work on unique high profile projects?
This highly unique practice with a focus on design experiences is looking for an Lead/Senior Architect to join the team in London!
You will be joining a studio of architects and designers of all kinds create moments bigger than their multiple offices around the world. This practice has over 14 offices around the world with connections like no other!
* The candidate will work within a dynamic creative environment, providing high level conceptual realization of design work in a variety of image and media formats.
* The position would focus on design conceptualization and development of solutions to a project’s programmatic requirements. In addition, candidates would be expected to provide leadership during technical development and project documentation.
* The candidate should be highly adaptable, having a diverse skill set and comfort level working in multiple media platforms. Capabilities should include illustration talents, computer generated renderings and familiarity with animations and the production of motion graphics in various forms for visual communication of the conceptual idea.
* Lead in developing, modifying, and reviewing design concepts, production drawings and construction documents according to established standards and technical expertise.
* Develop design concepts and documents during the schematic and design development stages.
* Manage and / or assist in design and operational research, building & systems programming, site and building analysis and report documentation.
* Manage and / or assist in preparing design presentations to clients, communities, and other pertinent stakeholders, including public agencies.
* Assist Project Managers throughout the design and construction administration process.
* Coordinate directly with clients in the day-to-day project management of the design development process as well as construction administration.
* All other duties and responsibilities required.
* Strong communication skills, team oriented, self-driven work ethic and ability to meet fast paced project demands.
* Inventive, creative design thinking, collaborative skill, architectural production, spatial and environmental design ability, story creation, and quality design sensibility is a requisite.
* Rendering and 3D modeling experience with Rhino, 3DS Max, Enscape, and Lumion is preferred.
* Experience with Revit.
* Strong sketching and freehand drawings skills. Ability to create quick sketches to convey/sell an idea is critical.
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign preferred.
For more information on this role, please contact email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.