- Tyne and Wear
- £30,000 to £38,000
Urban are working alongside one of the very best architectural studios in the UK as they look to add Landscape Architects to their North East team.
The suitable professional will be a motivated, ambitious, driven and confident individual that is keen to learn and work hard. I am looking to talk with Landscape Architects will a rounded experience and capabilities working front-end in design as well as good levels of technical understanding.
The team work across multiple project typologies with involved in Residential, Education, Science, Offices, Public Realm and Leisure sectors to name a few.
* Degree qualified within relevant subject
* CMLI (Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute)
* Experience with AutoCAD and SketchUp beneficial
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to think creatively and provide efficient solutions
* Full clean driver’s license and own transport beneficial
The studio offer an excellent salary package and the additional bonus scheme is very strong compared to other studios.
Please apply on the link or send an up to date CV/Portfolio to Ryan at urban. email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.