- Midtown, Manhattan
- £60,000 to £90,000
Mission-driven design firm with an arresting portfolio of civic spaces and urban experience, are seeking a Junior Interior Designer and an Intermediate Designer to join their Midtown studio.
Founded over 50 years ago, this New York City -based design firm prioritize their people as well as (rather than instead of) the projects. Pooling together knowledge and experience, allows staff across all levels to experience professional growth and continued learning.
Fostering a hybrid working environment allows the team to work at maximum capacity while also benefiting from an improved work:life balance.
As a Junior &/or Intermediate Interior Designer, you will benefit from mentorship and collaboration, educational seminars, happy hour presentations and trade exhibitions.
Role & Responsibilities will include:
– Production of models and cutting edge graphic presentations
– Assisting with design and construction documentation
– Generating and developing interior design concepts including research and selection of materials and finishes
– Working across multiple projects and project stages
Skills & Experience required include:
– Functional knowledge and application of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, 3DS Max, Rhino and SketchUP
– 2-5 years of professional experience within an architect practice or design firm
– Bachelors or Masters of Architecture or Interior Design
– Excellent 3D presentation skills
– Stellar communication across all medium including interpersonal
Interested? Please apply with your up to date resume and portfolio for consideration. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.