- New York County
- $65,000 to $75,000
urban have recently been appointed by an internationally acclaimed Architects Firm to recruit a talented Junior Designer. With a passion for designing exceptional healthcare interiors, the successful candidate will join their NYC studio full time.
This firm employ over 250 staff across multiple global destinations with ongoing plans to continue their growth across the US. Their project portfolio is broad; encompassing Commercial, Corporate, Education, Institutional and healthcare projects including new and existing sites.
The position will offer a wealth of opportunity to grow within the firm and gain exposure to an innovative, fast-paced and inclusive environment. The successful candidate will contribute towards the design of large and complex healthcare projects, while working alongside exceptional industry leaders and award winning designers.
Responsibilities will include:
* Design and documentation input and support on projects of various sizes and complexities
* Production of contract documents
* Development and implementation of design concepts throughout all project phases
* Creating 3d visuals, presentations and concept boards
* Production of full interior drawing sets including
* FF&E selection, specification and design
* Researching of new trends, materials and finishes
To succeed in this role the successful candidate will demonstrate:
* 3-5 years of post graduate professional experience
* Interior Design Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
* Strong design and technical aptitude
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficiency in Revit
* Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch Up, Rhino and Enscape
This firm celebrate and actively promote diversity throughout their teams, championing emerging talent and encouraging employees to realize their full potential. If you are looking for forward thinking, proactive employer, this firm will be a great match for you. They offer a competitive salary and benefits as well as clear career progression and continued development.
Please apply with your updated resume and portfolio with relevant examples of your work (less than 10mb) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable applicants will be contacted for an in depth discussion. You must be legally permitted to work in the US.
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.