- Upper West Side, Manhattan
- $60,000 to $70,000
Looking for a long-term opportunity? Want to work on exciting high-end projects?
I am excited to be working with a boutique high-end residential firm, who are seeking a creative, self-motivated architectural designer to join their small, collaborative team. You will be working on residential renovation, townhouse design and some interior work.
* Responsible for design and construction documents, permitting, and supervision on small and medium sized projects.
* Client presentations.
* Ability to successfully work on a team to carry out design vision and execution of all design plans, elevations, and details on larger projects.
* Coordination with client, contractors, and consultants.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s of Architecture degree.
* Three to five years of professional experience in a U.S. architecture firm.
* Experience within residential projects
* Excellent communication and organizational skills.
* Experience resolving technical and design issues.
* General knowledge of building codes, standards and building structure.
* Ability to work on multiple fast-paced projects.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite. Revit optional.
Salary is based off of AIA salary guide and they offer a very competitive benefit package including 401K.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your current resume, work samples and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.