- Hudson County
- $45 to $50
urban are seeking an Intermediate Interior Designer that has excellent Revit, skills in both workplace interior projects, construction documents and 5+ years of experience in construction administration. This client is known for crossing the boundaries between workplace, residential, and hospitality design.
Do you enjoy working independently or as a part of a team? Are you a candidate that is a conceptual thinker with strong technical skills? Our client is seeking a Interior Designer at the intermediate level for Construction Documentation and Construction Administration.
* Bachelor’s in Interior Design, Interior Architecture, or Architecture
* At least 2-5 years of experience and understanding of workplace design and integrated interior architecture projects, design and documentation
* Highly skilled in developing design presentations for interiors projects through programming, concept, and design development
* Highly skilled in developing documentation for interiors projects through bid, permit, and construction
* Workplace interior design experience is preferred
* Revit and Adobe Creative Suite proficiency is required. Use of Rhino and Enscape is also a plus
You will be offered a benefit package including 401(k), PTO and healthcare during your employment with an opportunity moving into permanent employment.
If you’re interested into being a part of this firm who will allow you to grow, learn and be part of a dynamic workplace. Please apply by sending your resume, a cover letter outlining your background skills and work samples (under 10MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.