- New York County
- $65,000 to $75,000
A renowned luxury interiors firm with a specialty in bespoke hotels & cruise ship interiors are beginning their search for additional Intermediate Designers. If you are looking for a company that values its employees, has built an incredible name in the Design Industry and want excellent growth opportunities, this is the firm for you.
This will be an initially informal chat as they are not quite ready to hire, but if you would like to be considered for when they are ready, please get in touch to discuss.
You will need the following minimum qualifications:
* BA in Interior Design/Architecture from an accredited university
* 5 years’ experience with highly aesthetic focused hospitality firms
* Self-driven and high-quality design sense
* Excellent hand-sketching ability
* History of presentation and working closely with clients
* AutoCAD & Adobe CS
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and relevant works showing high-quality design on hospitality projects to:
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.