- New York County
- $70,000 to $80,000
urban are recruiting for a very well established high-end design firm based in Manhattan.
The studio has a mix of Architects and Designers across a prolific set of projects focusing on high profile, high end, single family residential, luxury developments and hospitality projects.
You will be joining a multi-award winning firm with 50 employees split across 2 offices in the US, you will be working on technical detailing and construction sets for a range of fast paced projects. This firm has a fantastic work culture which can only be described as family like.
Required skills are as follows:
* A minimum of 3-5 years professional experience in an architectural office.
* Excellent communication skills, and experience on high-end residential projects.
* Excellent technical design and presentation capabilities.
* Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment working with other team members
* Ability to shift focus quickly to work on multiple projects in varying stages of design at once.
* Knowledge of construction materials, details, methods and standard building codes.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is a minimum requirement.
* Master’s degree in Architecture.
To apply please send your latest resume and portfolio (maximum 10mb) to email@example.com
Urban is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.